12.13.2008

Puisi dari Buku Paket Bahasa Inggris

EMBRACE
It's changing,
Everything is changing,
Technology is to blame,
It is spreading its wire like tentacles,
Spreading into every aspect of my life,
of your live,
of our lives.
It's already changed me,
I love the change,
The transformation facinates me,
Every day life as we know it will be no more,
Even the simple things have changed,
Rapid,
And irreversible.
Don't deny the coming,
Don't attempt to prevent the change,
Don't let it pass leaving you behind,
Don't fear that which is new,
Doesn't matter if you love it or hate it,
Just so long as you.
Embrace it.
By Klutch. "Embrace" http://www.web-wired.com/klutch/art/embrace.htm
All right, this is the first poem in English that I write in this blog. I think, this poem is so meaningfull... I like this poem, eventhough I get it from my lesson book, but it's really great!!

2 komentar:

pan itu ayiep mengatakan...

yaaa bgitulah..
para makhluk" manis bernama manda dan ririz tlah mnghancurkan blog pan yg prtma,, jdi PINK smwa..
yg ini jga bkinan anak 9c,, ntar di edit lgi,, thanks yoo rii...

Rai Rai mengatakan...

Yoa, sama sama...

Dasar mereka itu yaah...ga kasian pa ma temen sendiri? Ckck, sadiznya... Sabar yah, Pan...